Monday, November 5, 2007

Dixie Stampede


We got some discounted tickets through Daddy O's work. So, we decided to try. :) We got there just in time to make our way to our seats. Little cyclone had a great time eating (the chicken was as big as his head). He cried when we tried to take the corn cob away from him. He loved all the singing and dancing and horses and clapping. He clapped right along with everyone and danced...and said ohhhh and wooo. It was really fun to watch him. We didn't get great pics because we were on the top row. (It actually worked out great because the cyclone got restless towards the end and needed to explore). I think that we will do it again next year!

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I have always wanted to go but never have the time....Is it kid friendly?

momofcyclones said...

I think that if I had to pay full price I would wait until the kids were older. If you don't want them sitting on your lap then you have to pay for an adult ticket. Nate loved the singing and loved eating with his hands. It is only a two hour show so for us it was worth it. I thought that it was fun but next time I think that I would like to go with friends.

Jon and Melissa said...

Do you have a hook up for cheap tix?

momofcyclones said...

It only happens once a year for us...but I'll remember next year and we can get them through Pete's work. I think it will be August.