Monday, November 2, 2009

Missing

Lately things have been missing around our house.

Not surprising b/c Caleb has been able to open the trash can and loves to put things in. He will throw away his dirty diapers. Which is nice. However, I think that he has also thrown away a few other things. Like some of Nate's favorite cars. Oh well. I did catch him throwing away his shoe...not the cheap 5 dollar shoes...

..then Nate's crocs went missing. I thought that I didn't notice them being thrown away and that they were history.

Until I found them this morning.

In the dryer.

The load that I had washed and dried.

His shoes are very clean now.

I'm still not sure who put them in the washer. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh, that's funny. I'm just glad that the crocs didn't melt in the dryer. ;)