Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Park play

We decided to check out a park that was close to our house. We had a great time! There was a pirate ship where Caleb and I played hide and seek. He found me. I love this smile.
It also had some fun slides.

We did have fun, but we had forgotten the park phenomenon. For some reason being at a park makes Nathaniel poop. Unfortunately he had on underwear. Fortunately I did not throw up. However, that ended play at the park.
**This was the first accident that he has had yet! Woo hoo for potty training. Now if we can figure out how to avoid the park pooping thing we will be good!


2 comments:

Sandra said...

ewww, yucky on the poop issue at the park. Sounds just gross...did you just throw the underwear away?? I never have done that, but I have heard of mommy's doing that to lessen the load of cleaning them out.
Looking forward to Nov 14th:)

momofcyclones said...

No, these I was able to rescue. But I have thrown one other pair away...but I won't go into that. Ugh, I had forgotten about that. We are looking forward to seeing you guys too!