Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing Catch up!

I was going to try to do one post that captured our summer through pictures....but found that this summer we had a lot of fun and couldn't fit it all into one post! Here is a glimpse of June in random order b/c I cannot reorder the pictures!

My roommate from college came to visit with her baby girl Caroline. It was so fun to see her and the boys loved meeting Caroline!

Nate was such a good helper and entertained the babies with this toy. I have never heard Asher laugh like this.

The boys also enjoyed watching things in the washer.
We called grandma and she told the boys stories.
Asher and Caroline didn't interact too much but we had fun posing them!
I took the boys to the beach by myself once. I learned that it is possible but I don't enjoy doing it. I can't be in three places at once.
I also learned that Caleb enjoys looking at tractors but doesn't like it when they come near him.
Asher loves giving big smiles.

Nate enjoys taking care of Asher. Here he is giving Asher his special blanket and telling him it is ok.

We also went on lots of walks. This is one of my favorite pictures. :)

No comments: